Are deleted files recoverable? Can we recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10? How to recover lost data on Windows? Although people are suggested to backup useful data, accidents happen that people may lose important data due to different reasons. When you lost data in Windows 10, here are some best practices to restore deleted files in Windows 10.
1. Right-click on the file or folder where the data is lost.
2. Choose “Restore previous versions”. A dialog window will pop up.
3. Choose the version you hope you recover and press “Restore”.
If there are no data in the popup dialog, or you can’t find the right previous versions, you need a data recovery tool to restore the deleted files. For example, RecoverXData, the best data recovery software.
RecoverXData is a useful Windows data recovery software. It helps recover lost files on any version of Windows above XP. And it supports recovery of lost data on computer hard drives, external drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, Pen drives, camera/ dashcam cards, etc. No matter how and where you lost the data, RecoverXData can help you check and recover it.
Actually, if the data is not permanently deleted, there will be clues on your computer and you can recover the deleted files in Windows 10 all by yourself. All you need is RecoverXData, the best data recovery tool. And it’s very easy to use.
1. Download and install RecoverXData from its official website.
2. Choose a mode how or where you lose the files and specify a location where you lost the files.
3. Run the free scan and check the scanning result by file path, file type, or deleted.
4. Preview and choose the right files, press “Recover”, specify a location to save the recovered file, and the deleted files will be restored on your Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
You may also refer to this guide video.
Just give it a try and you will get your lost data restored in Windows.
You may also be interested in How to recover data on Computer Hard Drive 2021.
Here are some other articles that help you recover your lost data.
The earlier the data is scanned, the more data will be recovered.Recover Now