PDF is a commonly used file format that we use every day at work. It’s easy for sharing, printing, and viewing. If you accidentally deleted or erased a PDF file, what should you do? This article will show you the way to recover deleted PDF files on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP.
PDFs run your world. You know you use PDFs to make your most important work happen. That’s why we invented the Portable Document Format (better known by the abbreviation PDF), to present and exchange documents reliably — independent of software, hardware, or operating system.
The PDF is now an open standard, maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). PDF documents can contain links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic. They can be signed electronically, and you can easily view PDF files on Windows or Mac OS using the free Acrobat Reader DC software.
The more we use PDF files, the more chance we mistakenly lost the PDFs. Here are some circumstances that you may lose them.
If you lost your important PDF files, don’t worry, there are a couple of things for you to check and recover lost PDF files.
1. Check your computer Recycle Bin immediately and resume it as soon as you find it.
2. If you can’t find the lost PDF in Recycle Bin, or you lost the PDF due to permanent deletion, formatted hard drive, or lost partition, you can still get help from some professional PDF recovery software.
RecoverXData is the best PDF recovery software that can recover your lost data in 3 steps.
1. Download and install RecoverXData from its official website.
2. Choose the right scene, specify the right original location, and start the scanning.
3. Preview and tick the found PDF files and recover.
Now you successfully recover deleted PDF files on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. And no matter you lost the data on your desktop computer, laptop, external hard drive, pen drive, flash card, and more, you can scan it with RecoverXData and check if they are recoverable. As long as the original data is not overwritten, you have high chance to recover the lost PDF files.
If you lost the PDF due to a crash windows, please refer to “How to Recover Files from A Crashed Windows“.
The earlier the data is scanned, the more data will be recovered.Recover Now