We collect only the simple and necessary information to achieve product functionality based on the principles of legality, justification, and necessity:
1.1 Information that you provide when you use our services, for example, the email address, mobile phone number, etc. that you filled in when you registered your account; the information such as the avatar you uploaded when using the service, and information you submitted through our customer services or participating in our activities through our customer service.
1.2 The information we obtain when using the service. For example, your log in to use our services, your stop using our services, or the error info you get from a flashback such during normal use.
We strictly abide by the laws and regulations and the Agreement with the users. And we use the collected information for the following purposes. If we use your information beyond the following purposes, we will explain it to you again to get your consent.
(1) Provide services to you;
(2) Meet your individual needs. For example, language settings, location settings, personalized help services.
(3) Product development and service optimization. For example, when our system fails, we record and analyze the information generated by the system failure to optimize our services.
(4) Security. For example, we use your information for authentication, security, anti-fraud monitoring, archive backup, customer security services, and more. For instance, security software that you download or install detects malware or viruses or identifies fraudulent information for you.
(5) Manage the software. For example, perform software certification, software upgrades, and the like.
(6) Invite you to participate in surveys about our services.
In order to provide you with a better experience, to improve our services or for other purposes that you agree to, we may use the information collected through certain services for our other services, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For example, use information about one of our services for another service to show you personalized content or ads, for user research analysis and statistics.
To ensure the security of our services and to help us better understand how our applications are performing, we may record information such as how often you use the application, fault information, overall usage, performance data, and the source of the application. We do not combine the information we store in the analysis software with the personally identifiable information you provide in the application.
We comply with the laws and regulations and store the personal information collected by users in China.
3.2 Time period
In general, we retain your personal information for the shortest period of time necessary to achieve its purpose. However, in the following cases, we may change the storage time of personal information due to legal requirements:
(1) To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations;
(2) To comply with court decisions, rulings or other legal procedures;
(3) To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or statutory authorized organizations;
We have reason to believe that we need to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
For the purpose of implementing the relevant service agreement or this policy, safeguarding the public interest, and the purpose necessary to protect the personal and property safety or other legal rights of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees.
When our products or services cease to operate, we will notify you by, for example, push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period of time.
We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect users’ communication secrets.
If your device is not connected to the Internet, your personal data is only stored on your computer.
We are committed to taking the necessary steps to protect the security of data and private information stored on our services.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, we guarantee that we will not disclose, or share your data and personal information to third parties.
Disclosure of your data and private information is not considered a breach of contract, including:
(1) We have obtained your express authorization;
(2) Obligation to disclose in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
(3) The judicial or administrative body requires us to provide it in accordance with legal procedures;
(4) Disclosure of the public interest and our legitimate rights and interests within a reasonable range;
In the event of a security incident such as personal information disclosure, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of security incidents and inform you by push notifications, announcements, etc.
We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of minors.
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, if you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our services.
If you are a guardian of a minor, please contact us through the contact details in Section 7 when you have questions about the personal information of the minor you are monitoring.
This policy applies to all of our services.
Some services have their own specific privacy guidelines/statements that more specifically describe how we process your information in the service.
In the event of any inconsistency between this policy and the privacy guidelines/claims for a particular service, please refer to that particular privacy guidance statement.
If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us at support@RecoverXData.com.
We may revise this policy in due course.
If such changes result in a substantial derogation of your rights under this Policy, we will notify you by prompting you at the prominent location on the page, by sending you an email, etc., before the change takes effect.
In such a case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.